This is going to be a quickie. Here is what we've been up to the past few weeks. Brian finished his finals (hurray, hurray, hurray). He has a month off before his next round of classes begins. We are now ready for Christmas. The kids are so excited. We just told them today that we are going to the Dells. Matthew was sooooo super excited, he jumped up and down and said, "yes, yes, yes." I guess that is how we are all feeling. It will be nice to have a break. It is also super duper cold here, so it will be nice to be in a warm indoor water park and pretend we live somewhere warm enough to swim at this time when it is subzero outside. I love the Dells. (Thanks Ellie and Rob and Family).
Here is Matthew (second child in line) walking into the gym.
Matthew and Kara had their school holiday sing. Here are a couple of pictures. They did a really good job. I love to go see them in school with their teachers and friends. It makes me happy to see them happy.
Matthew is here singing in the top second from the left.
Here is Kara in front. They were singing a snow pants song. It was cute. Some of the kids got to model their snow pants.
In this song, Kara's class got to ring bells. They were excited about that. I don't know if I mention enough how grateful I am that Kara like school. What a difference from last year. She really really loves school.
The kids are really really excited for Christmas. I am really excited, too. I love Christmas. I am looking forward to the vacation.
Here is one last clip of the present the kids picked out for Seth. It is the funnest present ever. I could stay wrapped and still be a great gift.
2 comments:
That's great! I hope the batteries still work on Christmas.
So fun to see an update! Your kids are so great. Merry Christmas! Have fun at the Dells!
Post a Comment