Sunday, April 5, 2009

A Post




Yes, this really is a post. After a couple of months, I decided it was time. Here are a few pictures from my birthday. I am so old now. a new decade.








Brian made dinner for me and my cake. I was a yummy cake with pudding and frosting. We also laugh about this picture. The angle Brian is standing and the way his sweater is poking make him look like he has a bit of a gut. Then, the shadow next to his cheek along the cabinet makes his cheeks look quite chubby. We got a good chuckle over it. Really I put the picture in because he is such a good husband, and he really took care of me on my birthday.



Here was just a cute picture. Seth loves to wear slippers and shoes, and I think there is only one of these.



Matthew and Lindsay were cute on the couch together. Yes, it was cold in January, so the kids were often in blankets. Our house has no insulation, so it didn't really matter what temperature the thermostat was at. It is always just cold. Anyway, January was good. We had a couple of days off school because of the cold when it was -35 with the wind chill.

I liked this picture (above) with Lindsay patting Sethy's back. She really loves to give him hugs and kisses. She really is a great sister. Here are a few of Lindsay and Seth. This is one of Seth's favorite toys.

No comments: