So Brian has sent a few pictures from China. He visited the Great Wall today (they are about 12 hours ahead of us- or 13 or 11). Here are some pictures.
This first picture is of the stairs up to the wall. Brian said that there were lots of stairs even before they got to this point.
He said they went out tonight (again weird with the time change as it is morning here). And there were vendors selling snacks. He forgot his camera tonight, but he said the others were going to share pictures. The snacks they were selling were fried things on sticks. Those fried things were snakes on sticks, cockroaches on sticks, scorpions on sticks, and lots of interesting things. I wish I remembered more of them.
I will try to post more of the pictures Brian sends. I am so glad he is having a good time. We really miss him- especially on Father's Day. I don't think I mentioned, but he is in China with his MBA class. They are going to be there all week. We will miss him, but I think he will have a great time.
2 comments:
How fun for him!! Do they have to do class work and things while they are there or are they just touristing?
That is great for Brian! I just caught up on your blog. Are you enjoying your new house? Congrats on a little girl! Send some of that luck my way!
Post a Comment