Well, well, well. Today I have had a lot of flashbacks to last year on Halloween. I was hugely pregnant, and ready for Seth to be born, but I really didn't want a Halloween baby. Anyway, the kids went trick or treating, and I ate some of the candy with peanuts and peanut butter in it (not because of allergies, but my kids just don't like it- which is good , or not so good, for me). Anyway, in the middle of the night, I began dreaming I was in labor, only to slowly wake up, and realize that the pains weren't really in my dreams. It was such a fast labor. Really it was only about an hour when I was really awake and alert before Seth was out. Maybe if/when we have other kids, I'll eat a lot of candy with peanut products in it, that might make for super fast labors. ha ha ha.
Anyway, I thought I would dedicate this post to our cutie pie Seth. He has been so fun. He is saying quite a few words. He will say, Mom, Dad, juice, hi there, drink, mmmm (as in mmm that's good), Matt, Kara (I think that is what he is saying, it is more like a dudu, but it is when she is around), and maybe some others I can't think of. He is really a good baby. Here are some cute pictures and movies.




Here are a few movie clips of Seth waving.
6 comments:
aw! What a cutie! Happy Birthday Sethy! An hour later?! I kind of remember that from when he was born. Did you make it to the hospital on time?
He is such a big boy! I remember that morning also: ) What a wonderful day. And now he and Campbell will forever be birthday buddies. Happy Birthday Seth!
I did make it to the hospital with 10-15 minutes to spare.
That is one cute little boy. He looks like his siblings, who are also very cute.
What a cute little guy, and thanks for the pictures. I still love his red hair!
Hey guys! I saw your blog on Cassidy's and wanted to check it out...we've never even met Seth but he is such a cutie!
Post a Comment