When I went, they would only accept 2 of the internet coupons. I had some other coupons from the paper, so it still ended up being a great deal, but not as great as yours :). They were all out of the ads as well, luckily I found one in a cart. Thanks for the deal!
We have 5 wonderful children; Matthew, Kara, Lindsay, Seth, and Elise. Brian, works for Kohls Dept. Stores. I (Martha) am blessed to stay home with our children. We are members of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
2 comments:
When I went, they would only accept 2 of the internet coupons. I had some other coupons from the paper, so it still ended up being a great deal, but not as great as yours :). They were all out of the ads as well, luckily I found one in a cart. Thanks for the deal!
We don't have Pick N Save or Sentry here. Are they like Smith's? Or like Aldi? And how do you find out about these great deals?
Post a Comment