Thursday, January 8, 2009

Really Good Deal


OK. Here is the great deal I got this week. I got 75 boxes of Instant Oatmeal, regular oats, cereal, granola bars, oatmeal to go, and 4 things of syrup for $15.94. I've decided I really like Sentry. (a couple of syrups aren't pictured, and a package of granola bars had already been opened).

10 comments:

mags said...

martha i'm loving your good deals! i think i'm going to have to take up cupon-ing!

Erin said...

Good job that is amazing!

Unknown said...

Martha, you can't tell us what you did and not share how!!! Spill!

Darlene said...

Where did you shop?

Mindy said...

That is so great. It totally beats all the deals I have gotten so far. Isn't coupon shopping amazing!!

Story Family said...

First of all, congratulations!! Second, HOW IN THE WORLD DID YOU DO THAT??? I seriously need to know!

We are 3. said...

wow!!! that is incredible... where do you store it all??

Brian and Martha said...

It fits nicely in our basement, along with a bunch of other junk... I mean precious treasures that we can't bear to part with.

Jana said...

Wow! How in the world? Maybe it is worth the time. Email me and let me know how you did it. Happy Birthday the 25th! I was thinking of you...what did you do for fun?

Shannon said...

NICE JOB!!! I HAVE THAT COUPON & NEED TO USE IT!