Sunday, October 4, 2009

Playing in the leaves

Our tree is starting to look pretty. Today it actually looks much more colorful than it did the other night. The two other maple trees are green as green can be. Brian raked some of the leaves in a pile for Kara and Lindsay. They had a great time playing in the leaves. I am sure as the rest of the leaves on the other trees start to turn and fall, there will be more times playing in the leaves.
Seth wanted a closer picture taken of him. I guess you can see we didn't wipe the spaghetti sauce off his face after dinner, but he was so cute coming up to me and saying cheese, I couldn't resist. He has been so happy lately. Even though he no longer regularly takes naps during the day (boo hoo- I was really hoping he would hold out for another month or two), he is still a happy happy camper. He is just a little cuddly near dinner time.

1 comment:

Emilee said...

I love fall! Raking the leaves is so much fun--the first time.