Sunday, November 29, 2009
Elise's blessing
Today we had Elise's blessing. Here are a few pictures of her in her cute little dress. The blessing was very nice. I think we are very blessed to have such wonderful children. 

We had a great weekend. Eric, Amy and their family came. We also had a couple of other families over for Thanksgiving dinner. We had a great time. The kids really played well and seemed to really enjoy each other's company. It is fun to watch the different combinations and groups that the kids play with each time they get together with cousins.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hi Martha!
This is wonderful! I love the photos and the updates about your family. I talked to Laura Currey the other night, and she mentioned that you got a hair cut. You should post a picture of yourself. Elise is so adorable!
Elise looks so pretty in her white dress. Looks like your family is doing great. Sorry about your kidney stones though!
Post a Comment