Well today didn't go exactly as hoped. I went to get into the van to go to my Dr. appointment and it was dead. Then, I went to the Dr., and I have two little tiny kidney stones. Bummer. I was hoping they wouldn't come back.
Other than that, it was a great day. Seth has been doing great with potty training. He is pretty cute. He is still learning about pooping on the potty and figuring that out. The past couple of days he has tooted, and then put his hand by his bum and said "hiccups." Then we ask if he needs to go poopies on the potty, and he says, "nope, just hiccups" with a huge smile on his face. What a cute kid, so now we call toots, hiccups.
Thursday, December 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You were hoping kidney stones wouldn't come BACK? You mean you've had them before? And survived? And you just say "Bummer?" I always knew you were tough, but you, my friend, are one tough cookie. Hope things go better soon.
That is too bad Martha. I'm sorry, I hope this time it will be a faster treatment. Good Luck!
Sorry about your bad news!! You're so much more optimstic than I would be! Take care and let me know what I can do. Hope the van was okay...just a dead battery I hope.
Seth is SO cute!
Post a Comment