OK. So it is no longer Matthew's birthday, but I am going to dedicate a little post to him. He is so much fun to have around. I love how he just loves to talk to me and really ask me questions. He is always in the mood to play a game (and he is good at games, too). He is so smart. Sometimes I find myself expecting too much from him because he is so smart. I just need to remember he is a kid, a pretty good kid, too.
He is a great brother. He is always helping his sisters. He loves to help and play with his baby brother Seth. He is really a great kid to have as the oldest. If we can get Matthew to do something, the other kids usually follow suit. They really love their brother Matthew. Matt is also a great friend. He loves to play with friends, and he gets to almost every day.
I am so grateful to have Matthew in our family. We really love him.
Sunday, November 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment