So, I forgot to mention that I did see the Twilight movie Friday night with some friends. At first I didn't like it because the actors didn't live up to my own imagination of the characters in the books, but then I remembered that the actors of course are real people, and the charicters in the book are fictional (I did however love Bella and Alice (she was even better than I expected)), and I remembered they really were supposed to be young. How silly to forget that. Anyway, I really liked it, and I can already hardly wait for the next one to come out in another year.
PS. Brian did not venture out to see it with me. I went out for a girls night Friday, and Brian went to watch the BYU-Utah game Saturday. So, we were both happy:)
Sunday, November 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
How fun! I wish I were there for it.
I don't think I realized you had read Twilight. I'm glad you liked it.
I was pleasantly surprised with the movie as well. Entertaining to say the least. Fun times!
Post a Comment