Sunday, November 16, 2008

What we've been up to

Here is a post about what we've been up to. It all seems a blur. We've been doing school, housework, playing, and Brian's been at school. Life is basically good. I am working on not being stressed when things don't go according to my plan. Ha ha ha, that is pretty much every day:).

Well, this past week, Monday was fine. Everyone seemed just a little tired, but that is pretty usual for a Monday. Tuesday, Kara woke up and threw up a little bit. She also threw up in the car as we took Matthew to school (yes, luckily we had our throw-up bowl with us), and it was luckily just as we were pulling up back into our driveway. She pretty much slept all day.

Wednesday, I wasn't feeling great. Sethy also had a fever, so we didn't venture out to take Lindsay to preschool. That was probably good because Wednesday evening, Lindsay threw up too. So, we watched a lot of TV and read a few books, and listened to some books on tape on Tuesday and Wednesday. It was nice to stay home. I think one day we might try staying home and not being sick.

Thursday, Kara was feeling better, and Lindsay was too. I think she was still a bit tired though, and she did take a little nap (or maybe the nap was Friday), so we went and bought Matt's birthday presents. Poor Sethy was so tired though. He finally is feeling better today. But, today Brian was sick and stayed home from church. He is already feeling much better. It seemed to be a really short sickness for everyone except for Seth.

Brian has been keeping busy with scouts and school. Yesterday, they went to some caves near Madison (Ledge View Caves). They really enjoyed it. Brian loves caves, so it was very fun for him, too. I think this calling will be so good for Brian. He is so adventureous.

I am still enjoying couponing and deal hunting. I guess this is a good time of year for that. I am just trying not to get too into it. There are a ton of people out there who hunt down every deal ever offered, and I decided that isn't for me. I am having fun and saving money though. I just really want to be a good Mom, and I can't do that running to twelve different stores each week. But, I am having fun and I am seeing how my friend never ever spends money on things like Lotion, toothpaste, etc... CVS and Walgreens have things for free or better every week. Anyway, we love you all. We are looking forward to the holidays.

No comments: